High Tea Terms and Conditions:
- Booking is essential and 50% initial payment is required to secure the seat and date. The full payment not later than 3 days prior event.
- Final numbers are required 7 days before event. Cancellation of booking less than 3 days forfeits the refund of an initial payment.
- We accept Cash, Paypal Payment, Bank Transfer or Debit/Credit Card Payment (Visa or Mastercard).
- Arrival time will be determined at the time of enquiry and appropriate booking and confirmation forms will be provided at this time.
- Amended bookings: In the event that the food and beverages requirements decrease between 2-7 days prior to the event, management reserves the right to charge a 50% fee relating to the decrease in the food and beverages items. Increases in numbers within 2-7 days prior to the event cannot be guaranteed until confirmed by Gold Ribbon Cake and will be charged at the full menu price. Changes in food and beverages requirements within 48 hours of the event maybe declined and must be approved by management.
- Consumption of Outside Food and Beverage: No food or beverage of any kind will be permitted to be brought into the venue by the client or any other person attending the function unless by prior arrangement with Gold Ribbon Cake.
- Equipment, Decorations and Entertainment: For all functions including special events there is to be no inappropriate paraphernalia. Gold Ribbon Cake is not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged. Gold Ribbon Cake reserves the right to charge breakages of teacups, or tablewares in full amount due to customer's negligence.
- Supply of Alcoholic Beverages: Gold Ribbon Cake reserves the right to refuse supply of alcoholic beverages to any guest that are deemed to be under legal drinking age, intoxicated or behaving in an offensive manner. Minor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No stockpiling or sharing of drinks is permitted.
- Responsibility: You assume your full responsibility of the conduct of yours and your guests/invitees. You must ensure that Gold Ribbon Cake that other guests/visitors are not disturbed by your guests/invitees. Gold Ribbon Cake does not accept responsibility for damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or after your function unless caused by the negligence of Gold Ribbon Cake, it's employees, agent or contractors.
- Right of Refusal: Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patrons who are inappropriately dressed, intoxicated or behaving in an offensive manner.
- Entering into agreement means that you have fully understood and accepted Gold Ribbon Cake's Terms and Conditions.
Gold Ribbon Cake Management